If you’re a highly driven and enthusiastic entrepreneur who wants to churn millions in the eCommerce space, you’ve probably heard of Walmart Automation. It was about time that Walmart joined the league of offering automation services to motivated sellers. The pandemic catalyzed online selling and Walmart automation is the way to go if you’re eyeing a passive income source.
In this ultimate guide, you’ll learn all about Walmart automation – what it is, why it’s a good investment, things to consider when choosing a Walmart automation provider, and most importantly, the best Walmart automation companies.
Why Hire A Walmart Automation Provider?
In the face of rising competition, it’s crucial that you find ways to improve and scale your business. There is a myriad of tools and software that fully optimize your Walmart store. But narrowing down the best one requires dedicated knowledge and expertise.
Learning A to Z about all the tools and software out there can be challenging. Moreover, it’s time-consuming to run a business single-handedly and manually at Walmart. And this is why you need to hire a Walmart automation service provider.
Here are 3 reasons why it’s in your best interest to hire a Walmart automation provider:
Automation helps you scale your business since you’ll have more time to launch and finalize new products and stores that target new customer segments.
Walmart automation service providers have teams composed of expert VAs adept at maintaining your business’s privacy. They ensure data security and possess the required know-how to scale your business in a matter of months.
Thanks to an automated Walmart store, you don’t need to actively work or stick to your computer screen 24×7 to manage your business. You’ll have more time for yourself and your dear ones without having to worry about customer support, order fulfillment, inventory management, or any such tasks.
Walmart automation requires considerable investment ($10,000 to $30,000), and therefore, it’d pay you to be stingy and choosy when selecting the company that’s supposed to make you a fortune!
Having learned the benefits of the Walmart automation business, it’s time you know what qualities to look for in a Walmart automation provider:
Automation service is an investment. So, never trust a service provider that promises you overnight success. Instead of shortcuts and quick success, working with a safe service provider is better. Hence, always go for automation service providers who guarantee to scale your business gradually and through ethical practices that will benefit you in the long run.
The automation service providers should be completely transparent about their services and charges. Often, shady agencies rip you off through hidden charges in the name of processing fees and security deposits. Always ask the automation provider to explicitly state their charges and service in written legal documents to avoid unnecessary future misunderstandings.
The automation provider’s professionalism will reflect their competence in handling your business. Look for early signs of professionalism in their pitch, website, and ideas to evaluate if they are qualified enough. Also, look for industry experience, knowledge, and prior work experience before you entrust them with your store.
The service provider will naturally try to be at their best each time they interact with you to improve their chances of getting hired. If you want to know their reality, the easiest hack is to go through their customer reviews. Nothing gives you a better picture of a brand’s competence and capabilities more than the people who have already worked with them.
Digging through heaps of self-proclaimed Walmart automation services is tiresome. Hence, we have compiled a list of some of the best Walmart automation companies for you to compare and choose among the best services in the industry.
One of the leading services providers, Walmart Automation, helps you kickstart your automated Walmart store. Their experienced team of analysts, brand creators, and marketers take care of your end-to-end business needs. Their transparent service and expertise with countless sellers guarantee your success. You can also book a free consultation call with them to get things rolling.
- Transparent service
- Comprehensive assistance at every step
- Excellent team of eCommerce and business growth experts
- Decade-long expertise in scaling businesses and churning million dollars of sales
- You can evaluate their expertise from the real-time data of their seller accounts
Get your Walmart store automated by yet another leading service provider while you sit back and relax. Elite Automation offers you new-age investment, entirely automated business, and recurring passive income.
Elite Automation rises above the usual crowd of automation services with their unbeatable experience in the eCommerce domain and proven record of raising 8 figures in sales.
- Works for both newbies and experienced sellers
- An unbelievable profit margin of 15 to 25 percent
- Proven record of successful ventures generating thousands of dollars
- Helmed by a highly experienced team of founders, partners, and management team
If you are eyeing complete financial freedom by owning a Walmart store, Ecom Circles can take the lead for you. Their “White Glove Walmart Marketplace management service” manages everything from onboarding, approval to store setup, product choice, managing back-end processes, analytics, and round-the-clock service.
- A network of more than 2500 stores
- Trusted by more than 1000 Walmart sellers
- They operate in the entire Walmart ecosystem
- Ecom circles sold products worth more than 5 million dollars
- They follow up with experts to understand industry trends better.
- Client success program keeps their clients updated about their stores at every stage.
NextGen is an excellent Walmart automation service provider that follows a dynamic approach and constantly upgrades operations to keep them ahead of the competition. You can enjoy a consistent flow of passive income, as they seamlessly manage your store set-up, regular maintenance, and customer service.
Managed by successful entrepreneurs, NextGen was built to have an honest, reliable, passionate, and customer-centric ecosystem, and they have successfully lived up to it.
- They take care of your tax exemption in 50 states
- They offer unparalleled customer service 24×7
- Their team will guide you on the backend about the onboarding process.
- You will have complete visibility of your business running on Walmart. From your orders to employing analytics, you can access every piece of data.
- In the rare case of your store being removed by Walmart, they will reimburse you or start a new store for free.
- NextGen also monitors audit management, authorizes returns, optimizes feedback services, and helps in website creation.
Founded in 2017, DBC Limited was established with the goal of taking over the additional responsibilities of running an online store and allowing eCommerce shop owners to create a passive source of income.
DBC Limited’s Walmart automation service suite covers every aspect of online business operation along with the additional responsibilities of tax compliance and sales tax audit to calculate the final profit.
Their simple cost structure that includes a fulfillment fee and a fixed monthly storage fee makes investing in Walmart automation a cakewalk even for beginners.
- Orders are processed and delivered within 2 days
- Additional support for business optimization and growth
- Efficient inventory management and optimized inventory reporting
- A dedicated WFS call center to provide you with uninterrupted customer support
- They look after end-to-end product processing, including packaging and shipping
- They manage every customer interaction, including refunds and returns.
Leveraged Lifestyle has been trusted by thousands of customers from all over the US for several years. If you are looking for a consistent and profitable source of passive income, Leveraged Lifestyle is the perfect platform to get started.
After the initial $35k fee, you will need to have a revolving credit of $10k to $30k, and within the first year, you can expect to make $5k to $30k a month from the store.
What makes them really reliable is their detailed list of customer success stories, including video interviews that give you an insight into the first-hand experience of their clients.
- Profit margins as high as 50 to 60 percent
- Seamless onboarding and 100 percent automation service
- Guaranteed success with estimated earnings
- Daily updates on store performance, sales, and future plans
- Round-the-clock assistance from their dedicated customer support wing
- Genuine customer reviews authenticate their claims of scaling successful stores
Selecting the perfect Walmart automation service is pivotal in your eCommerce journey. After all, why let your money sit in the bank and grow by meager interests when you can triple your profit by investing in a side hustle. The best part is you get to enjoy unbelievable profits without even breaking a sweat. Visit their websites to know more about them and choose the one that best suits your purpose.