Running a YouTube channel is a full-fledged business. And if you are planning to turn your channel into a revenue source, you need to focus beyond creation. Financing, marketing, collaborations, production, etc., catering to all these segments can be challenging for even the most disciplined of minds.
But what if you could automate content creation for your channel? There are countless new-age video creation and editing tools that automate the tedious processes mentioned above!
Keep reading our brief yet detailed guide to discover seven automated content creation tools that every YouTube creator should have.
Headliner is an adept YouTube automation software for creating top-notch videos. Its advanced features help you create videos easily, even if you are a bit of a rookie and aren’t aware of the technicalities of the job.
From adding animation to the videos to including music in them, you can do everything you want to using this tool — you can even share your videos with others with a single click.
Moreover, this tool allows you to easily create and publish hours-long videos on your YouTube channel. Additionally, you can use it for all major social media channels, including Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook.
What Makes Headliner Worth a Try?
The automation features of Headliner work well for podcasts on YouTube. Here is how Headliner automation features can help you create flawless content:
- You will get automated videos for your podcast. You can even adjust the aspect ratio, video length, type, and other video features before automating the process.
- The tool has a new content management interface dedicated to managing automated videos. Click on the “Automations” tab on your dashboard to access it.
- They have recently released a bunch of fresh automation templates to jazz up your podcast videos.
Currently, Headliner has over 750,000 happy and active customers benefiting from its service. To make automated video creation easy and affordable, Headliner also affords a free plan to create unlimited free videos.
NOTE: The free plan certainly comes with a few restrictions, but it’s enough to get you started on your YouTube journey.
2. YouTube Studio
If you are looking for a YouTube automation tool that can help you manage two or more YouTube channels simultaneously, look no further than YouTube Studio.
Its advanced video editing feature edits content like a pro. Plus, you can monitor the performance of your channel and videos with top-notch analytics features and filters. The software is also efficient in responding to the comments on behalf of the YouTube channel owner.
What Makes YouTube Studio Worth a Try?
YouTube Studio is backed by YouTube itself, which is reason enough to try it out. That said, here are a few more benefits of using YouTube Studio:
- Create automatic subtitles and captions for your YouTube videos in your preferred language.
- Schedule videos in advance directly from the Studio. Simply select the file and choose your preferred date and time under the visibility tab.
- Evaluate your content performance with a detailed analytical report prepared by YouTube.
- Access their vast library of free music for your content. The Studio makes finding the perfect audio track for your videos super easy, regardless of your content genre.
YouTube Studio also sends notifications to individuals regarding essential events for their video content. You can easily monetize your content, manage playlists, and keep track of copyright removal requests with the help of this software.
Unfortunately, it’s not easy to create YouTube banners, especially for those with limited or zero design skills. Fortunately, we have a solution — Canva! It is ideal for creating a YouTube banner for your channel. You can either use its pre-built templates or customize one according to your industry, brand, and unique preferences.
Use Canva to add effects, audio track, text, audio narration, and animations to your videos. Canva comes in both premium and free versions. Individuals with a restricted budget can take advantage of the free version loaded with several excellent tools.
What Makes Canva Worth a Try?
Canva’s pre-designed templates alone offer a great degree of automation to your content creation. But here are a few more ways in which Canva adds to your experience — in case you are in two minds:
- Canva Bot, backed by airslate, allows you to build automated workflows for content creation that your team members can easily customize and manage.
- Making logos for your brand is now easier than ever with Canva. Depending on your business domain, you can select a pre-designed logo and simply add your brand’s name or other elements that define your business. Instead of spending hundreds of dollars in getting a logo design, make one for free on Canva.
- Canva’s free version alone offers enough features and templates to keep your YouTube channel thriving.
Filmora is a video editing software and a YouTube automation tool. You can split or cut a video, play around with different settings, add music, text, and filters to your content. It offers a wide range of video editing options to clients.
You can also use it to improvise the sounds and layer of clips — it has over 100 layers of media, allowing you to channelize your inner creativity when editing their videos. It is also an ideal tool for fixing camera shakes and other similar issues. And not to forget, it will help you efficiently execute your engagement strategy.
Why Should You Pick Filmora?
Although it’s primarily video editing software, it comes with a few extra automation features that make your work easier.
Auto Scene Detection
Editing a video frame by frame can be exhausting; Flimora’s auto scene detection feature automatically splits the video into its constituting frames and separates the blurred shaky parts, making it easier to remove unwanted frames.
Auto Subtitle Generator
If you plan to target both native viewers and audiences from other regions with the same video, subtitles are indispensable. Since manually creating subtitles is a huge hassle, Filmora offers an automatic subtitle generator to create video captions in seconds.
Not proficient in audio editing? Filmora has you covered! Use Filmora’s autotune feature to automatically tune your audio tracks and blend them into a video.
Camtasia is a most sought-after automation tool for YouTube. It allows users (of both Mac and Windows) to edit their videos like a pro credit to its advanced, user-friendly interface. Moreover, its seamless edit feature has made things easier for YouTube channel owners, especially those new to this concept.
You will be glad to know that the software has a free version, allowing you to test its features before making any capital commitment to it. Moreover, you can also customize the royalty-free assets available in the Camtasia library and use them for your videos to add a professional touch.
Why Should You Pick Camtasia?
Camtasia offers limited native automation features, but it allows you to integrate with several powerful automation tools seamlessly.
Here are a few examples:
- Automatically add captions and subtitles to all your videos by integrating Camtasia with Automation Sync.
- Schedule an automated screen recording session for your videos, meetings, or edits to keep track of your work.
- In collaboration with airslate, the Camtasia bot allows you to generate and sign documents online, get instant approvals from clients and meet deadlines. Note that this feature is still in the development phase, so you might have to wait for a little while before you can benefit from it.
Smartzer is an excellent YouTube automation software that allows individuals to monetize their platform by creating engaging videos. The tool offers an in-depth analysis of your content, making it easy to formulate and tailor the strategies accordingly.
Why Should You Pick Smartzer?
Here are a few reasons why choosing Smartzer is indeed a smart choice:
- Automatically create the finest, optimized version of your content to share it across social media and other eCommerce channels.
- Seamless integration with multiple platforms like Woocommerce, Shopify, Magento, etc
- You get to take a free demo of the software before committing to a paid plan.
7. Vigo Video
Vigo Video is a high-end YouTube automation tool that makes content sharing with family, friends, and audiences across the globe a breeze. From recording videos to creating short funny videos, use this software to manage every aspect of your YouTube content efficiently.
Plus, Vigo Video will help you connect and network better with other people working in your industry.
Vigo Video Features You Should Know About
Why is Vigo Video better than all other content creation tools?
- Choose from up to 300+ predesigned video effects.
- Directly upload to Youtube from your Vigo Video dashboard
- Automatically merge videos of other artists to collaborate on a project
- Bid farewell to hours of editing with Vigo Video’s instant Beauty feature to get a virtual makeover.
Zeroing in on the right content creation partner is pivotal for any creator. After all, a partner with creativity and efficiency is one of the best combos for a successful YouTube channel! The beauty of these automated tools is that while the idea and creativity belong to you, they simply help you bring them to life by taking care of the routine tasks.