Product and inventory management is an integral part of your business. But often, amidst all the other responsibilities, you might fail to keep your business organized. Keeping your inventory stock is crucial for superior customer experience and on-time order fulfillment.
If you face trouble maintaining your inventory all by yourself, consider opting for an automated inventory management tool. These tools keep track of your inventory and forecast reordering dates as per the stock status. With these tools, you will never run out of products or delay deliveries.
In this ultimate guide, you will learn all about the 6 best inventory management tools for Amazon.
6 Best Inventory Management Tools for Amazon
Amazon automation has rapidly grown in popularity among Amazon sellers, leading to the birth of countless automation tools for every business process, including inventory management.
So here is our hand-picked list of the best inventory management tools for your Amazon store.
Veeqo is a widely popular eCommerce automation tool that excels in inventory management. For business owners with stores across several online selling platforms, Veeqo is the perfect tool — along with Amazon; they also extended services to Shopify, Woocommerce, eBay, etc.
Veeqo allows you to integrate with up to 21 different software to simplify your inventory management process.
Here is a list of the types of integration they offer:
- Point of sale integrations like Shopify
- Accounting integrations with Quickbooks and Xero
- Helpdesk integration with Freshdesk and xSellco
- Integration with marketplaces like Amazon and eBay
- Integration with marketing tools like Hubspot and Asana
- Equation with third-party logistic apps like Amazon FBA and Torque
- Integration with delivery partners like DHL and Royal Mail
Apart from this, they also allow integration with other tools like Stripe, Zapier, and Quote On-Site.
It effectively tracks your inventory levels across multiple marketplaces so that you get notified when your stock is low. Moreover, you will also be able to forecast order placement dates to never run out of stock again.
No one understands the art of selling on Amazon better than top Amazon sellers themselves, and that is what makes Sostocked’s services so much more reliable.
The software that now assists more than 1000 satisfied sellers on Amazon was originally built with the help of 25 renowned Amazon sellers.
Here is a glimpse into the features offered by Sostocked:
It’s tough for a seller to constantly track their inventory level, especially during peak seasons when the sales number increases. In a situation like this, you cannot afford to go out of stock. That’s why Sostocked generates automated reorder alerts every time your stock dips below a certain predetermined level.
Calculate Order Amount
Overstocking your inventory when business is slow makes no sense. You will waste money paying for extra inventory space and put your product at a higher risk of damage by storing it in warehouses for prolonged periods.
It’s best to order according to estimated demands. Sostocked researches on your behalf and takes your product’s seasonality, current demand, and upcoming events into account to help you calculate the perfect order amount for your next batch.
Dynamic Order Tracking
Your job for managing your inventory does not end at placing an order. When products worth thousands are on transit, you need to keep a constant tab on them.
Sostocked makes it easy with their efficient order tracking feature. Whether your order is yet to be packed or stuck at customs, Sostocked will keep you informed about every tiny detail.
Click here to know more about the service and pricing.
If you are looking for a comprehensive suite of inventory management tools, check out Expandly.
One of the best parts about managing your inventory with Expandly is that, unlike other websites that limit their service to common marketplaces like Amazon, Etsy and eBay, Expandly also supports your brand website. This means you can track orders, sync stock, and manage inventory for your website in addition to other eCommerce channels.
Here are a few benefits of using Expandly to manage your store inventory online:
- Regardless of the number of eCommerce channels you have, Exopndly will efficiently keep all your stocks synced from each of these channels automatically.
- Instead of hopping from one app to another to view individual stock levels, use Expandly’s dashboard to keep track of all of your eCommerce inventory through one platform.
- Even if you sell your products in kits or bundles, Expandly will automatically adjust your inventory accordingly.
- Their services are not only limited to managing your stocks — but you can also use Expandly’s tools to manage product returns and restocking.
- With Expandly, you can raise purchase orders, mark items delivered once received by the customer, and even send your POs to Xero, all from one platform.
Click here to check out their pricing.
Do you want to automate your advertisements, keyword research, or inventory management? Sellics covers it all! It is an all-in-one Amazon automation tool.
Sellics and its broad range of tools have made product reordering and restocking easier than ever for every Amazon seller. All that you have to do is upload your currently available product units and the lead time; the tool will do the rest.
One of the most impressive features of Sellics is that it offers a 90-day reorder pipeline. Taking your sales velocity into account, it will automatically generate the perfect reordering date for each product category. It understands that reordering also requires a substantial financial investment, and every business owner needs a fair warning well in advance before the product runs out of stock.
Thanks to Sellics’ order pipeline, you can track all the products you need to order within the next 90 days. They also offer a 7-day free trial upon whose expiry you’ll have to switch to a paid plan.
Appath is a comprehensive web-based eCommerce automation software. Whether managing your inventory or shipping out orders, you can manage everything using Appath.
Appath’s inventory management feature will help you negate any possibility of overstocking. Connected to various eCommerce channels with Amazon, eBay, and Magento, Appath offers a simple centralized solution to managing orders and inventory.
Each time you receive an order or make a sale, this software will automatically update your stock level so that you are always aware of your inventory status. The same applies to bundle and kit products.
Along with that, it also allows you to manage multiple warehouses and eCommerce sales simultaneously from one single dashboard. Even if you dropship your products instead of directly stocking them in an inventory, Appath can help you manage your products order and fulfillment.
Here are a few ways Appath offers an unbeatable experience:
- It is a cloud-based software that gives you complete control of each business process regardless of geographical location.
- They are known to optimize every process and help you and your team save time.
- You can also get your entire team on Appath and assign individual roles to each member.
To begin with Appath, you can either opt for the 30-day free trial or directly sign up for any of their paid plans.
If you are looking for a platform that offers end-to-end support, then Zoho is perfect for you. Zoho is a one-stop solution for everything: inventory management, order placement, warehouse tracking, or order fulfillment.
Moreover, their services are not limited to Amazon sellers — their integration extends to other eCommerce channels like Shopify, eBay, and Etsy. Also, manufacturers and retailers looking to manage both online and offline inventory can use Zoho’s comprehensive suite of inventory management tools.
Here are a few Zoho features that make it a great inventory management tool:
- It keeps track of all orders and categorizes them depending on the current status. For example, the orders that are ready to be packed, shipped, and already delivered are all displayed under separate categories.
- They notify you about your top-selling products, helping you stock up on items that are guaranteed to sell.
- Your inventory status from multiple eCommerce channels is displayed in the same dashboard.
- They have a serial and batch tracking feature that can be used to keep track of perishable items.
- Instead of integrating your account with any third-party accounting software, you can keep track of all your banking and reporting needs through Zoho Books, i.e., the accounting division of Zoho.
Zoho does not just win with its wide range of features but is also one of the most reliable, globally renowned tools for eCommerce automation.
Click here to check their pricing.
All your efforts into marketing your brand will go in vain if you do not have the adequate stock to meet your customer’s demands. That is why choosing a reliable inventory management partner is one of the critical constituents of a successful business. Since it’s a recurring task, we recommend you leave it to these automation tools so that you can focus on real issues that need manual input.