Social media platforms like Facebook are a crucial component of every business’s marketing and promotion strategies.
However, managing the day-to-day business responsibilities might not leave you enough time to manage your digital presence and advertisements.
The best solution to save time on Facebook profile management without compromising its efficiency and results is to use automation tools.
In this ultimate guide, we share 8 must-have Facebook automation tools that will help you scale your business with minimal effort and time.
Top 8 Facebook Automation Tools Every Business Owner Needs to Check Out
Ever since social media established itself as a crucial marketing tool for brands and businesses, there has been a slew of automation tools that seamlessly manage even the nuances of social media marketing.
IFTTT (IF This Then That) is one of the most popular and oldest automation tools that work across an array of apps and devices. One of the biggest problems business owners face with managing a Facebook account for their brand is constantly updating posts and stories to keep their audience hooked.
IFTTT allows you to automate your daily Facebook updates directly from their interface. The best part is IFTTT does not store any data from your Facebook profile, and all your sensitive business information is kept confidential.
Moreover, you can also customize the control and access you want IFTTT to have over your Facebook page.
- A lifetime free plan
- Backup for posts and photos
- Integration of Facebook and Tumblr posts
- Automated Facebook status and post updates
- Auto-posting from Facebook to your blogger account
- Integration of Facebook and Twitter through its dashboard
While IFTTT offers integrations across a variety of apps and software, Hootsuite is specifically designed for managing your brand’s social media. It’s an all-in-one platform to manage multiple social media channels, including Facebook.
Whether you want to schedule your post in advance or get detailed analytics on your post’s performance, Hootsuite does it all. You can also use it to chalk out your upcoming marketing campaigns on Facebook.
Hootsuite’s social media management plans protect your company from security threats and minimize invasion risks.
- 30-day free trial
- Protects your company assets
- Freedom to work together as a team
- Allows you to edit posts and schedule in advance
- You can access your customer’s messages directly from Hootsuite
Eclincher is a fairly new social media automation tool that’s increased in popularity thanks to its exclusive features. Currently, they do not offer a free plan, and their cheapest monthly plan starts at $59.
Some of their unique social media features include an evergreen queue for your Facebook feed that automatically recycles your content according to your preferred schedule so that your brand’s Facebook feed is always active and happening.
Their features and interface also help you engage with your customers better and boost your brand’s reach with maximum ROI.
- Schedule in bulk and plan posts in advance
- 14-day free trial with no credit card information
- Allows you to integrate Canvas to create fresh content
- Shorten links for social media and track performance
- Unified message inbox to help you respond to every customer’s message
- Collaborate with your team and assign individual roles to their access limit.
Adespresso is a branch of Hootsuite specifically designed to help you manage your Facebook advertisements and simplify boosting posts to increase their reach. From designing your ads to managing their placement and analyzing their performance through detailed insights, you can do it all from Adespresso’s dashboard.
Apart from your scheduled advertisement campaigns, you can also boost individual regular posts without manually processing the setup. With their automatic post promotion feature, each of your Facebook posts will be automatically boosted as soon as you publish them.
- Easily create dynamic ads
- Intuitive ad optimization recommendations daily
- Integration of your new lead into your CRM system
- Manage all your advertising assets from a single platform
- You get comprehensive PDF reports on your ads performance
Simply reaching out to new leads is not enough; you also need to be available round the clock to be able to respond to their messages and queries. To make your work simpler, you can automate your responses to new leads with an intuitive chatbot and make sure your customers never have to wait again.
Chatfuel offers an easy solution to build a responsive chatbot for your social media channels, including Facebook – even if you do not know to code. All you need to do is use the drag and drop builder to design the perfect chart template for your business.
- All-in-one platform for lead management
- You can also integrate it with Instagram
- Seamless transition from bot chat to live chat
- Countless pre-designed chat templates to choose from
- You can request a demo or start with a free trial for up to 50 chat
- Their responsive chatbots solve 80% of your customers’ problems
- Reliable and safe to use – it is the official partner of Meta (formerly known as Facebook).
Mentionlytics is a part of Hootsuite, just like Adespresso. This app is designed to track and pull out information about everything that is being published online about your brand, your competitors, and the keywords your company focuses on.
It helps you see the general image that your brand has in the eyes of your target audience. It can also help you track down any negative report made on your brand before it taints your reputation.
With Mentionlytics, you also get information about the latest trends in your industry that you can use to boost your business. The best part about using Mentionlytics is that it is completely free for everyone – individuals, small-scale businesses, and enterprises.
- Allows you to monitor your target keywords in every language
- Use it to respond to your brand mentions from your Hootsuite dashboard
- Identifies top influencers and competitors in your domain
- Their Sentiment Analysis feature can detect the emotion behind a mention and tell you if it is positive or negative
- It allows you to filter out the online “Mention” by language, country, keyword, category, sentiment, etc.
No matter how much you invest into promotion and marketing, a simple negative comment or a public complaint can taint your image for good. Instead of manually hiding and deleting negative comments from your Facebook page and posts, let BrandFort take the onus.
BrandFort, a Hootsuite automation app, helps you shut down negative public comments and hide them forever from your new customers.
This AI-powered tool can sense negative reviews and comments in multiple languages, including English, French, Spanish, Italian, Korean, Japanese. Moreover, it’s super easy to use and set up, and you don’t even have to be around all the time to manage it.
Once you sign up with BrandFort, it will automatically keep extracting and hiding every negative review and comment against your brand 24×7.
- Completely free to use
- 100% effective and consistent
- Compatible with multiple foreign languages
- Works on autopilot without external supervision
- Can detect complaint, spam, negativity as well as profanity
8. Meet Edgar
Meet Edgar is another popular social media scheduling tool that automates posts on your Facebook page. What makes it different from other scheduling tools is its auto-scheduling feature. While other tools ask you to schedule the posts in advance, Meet Edgar schedules them on your behalf.
So, all you have to do is create your Facebook posts and add them to your content library; this tool will then pull out content from the library, schedule it and post it directly on your Facebook page.
Moreover, if you ever run out of post ideas or fail to update your content library, it will automatically recycle your old posts to keep your Facebook feed active.
- Free 7-day trial
- No need to worry about scheduling your posts
- Highly responsive and consistent customer support
- Analytics and history on your post’s performance
- You can categorize your content and schedule them separately
- Automatomated sharing of old posts to maintain an evergreen feed
- Allows you to A/B test variations of your posts and compare their performance
Not every business can afford to hire a huge team to look after their Facebook presence and promotions. Facebook automation tools are highly efficient software that works round-the-clock at a much lower price.
You get the support of a skilled team without hiring and managing multiple employees. We hope the above-mentioned comprehensive list of test Facebook automation tools has given you the necessary armor to choose your next AI team member. Just make sure you have a clear idea of what you need and choose an automation tool that targets those needs.