Like most online marketplaces, products on the first Amazon page receive the biggest chunk of customers. It’s no secret that the number of quality reviews you have on your product decides your Amazon product ranking.
But at an age where customers are pressed for time, reviews are considered a hassle. So how do you grow your business with verified quality reviews without annoying your customers? The answer lies in a review automation tool.
Review automation tools do not just make your work easier but also improve the quality of your brand’s interaction with your customer. This ultimate guide will tell you about the top 5 most efficient review automation tools that will help you push your product to the first page in Amazon, so read until the end!
Benefits of Using Review Automation Tools
Before you decide to hand over a crucial part of your business to automation, let’s take a look into the benefits of using a review automation tool:
- By automating the process of requesting a review, you save a lot of time you’d otherwise spent sending individual emails to new customers.
- Review automation tools are generally compliant with Amazon’s review terms and policies. So you do not run the risk of violating any of their policies.
- These tools keep an excellent track of your customers and review requests so that no customer is bothered by repetitive emails.
- Unlike Amazon’s built-in review request feature, review automation tools allow users to customize email and curate the perfect request window for their customer base.
Top 5 Most Efficient Review Automation Tools for Amazon
Sifting through hundreds of review automation software would be a tedious process. To make your job easier, we ran our own research and picked the most efficient review automation tools for Amazon.
1. Feedback Express
Feedback Express has boosted the eCommerce industry with quality, verified reviews for the past 12 years. Along with its sister site RepricerExpress, they are helping thousands of sellers across Amazon and eBay reach their sales goal by raking in tons of positive reviews.
If you look at their website, you will see positive testimonials from countless FeedbackExpress users who have benefited from their service. The site guarantees increased customer response and engagement through its automated review request tool.
Features of Feedback Express
Here is a list of the features and benefits offered by Feedback Express:
- Offers higher engagement through clickable visual links for a star rating
- Automatically translates your message into the buyer’s preferred language
- Allows you to act quickly on negative feedback using instant, real-time notification
- Edit up to three types of customer messages, including seller feedback, product feedback, and customer service email
Feedback express offers a three-tier pricing slab that includes:
- Team: $49
- Professional: $69
- Enterprise: $149
Along with that, they also offer extra add-ons for the following features:
- Chats: $27/month for each user
- Knowledge Base: $95/month for each user
- Feedback: $109/month for each user
Each of these add-ons is built annually. You can find out more about the features here.
2. Jungle Scout
Jungle Scout is an all-in-one comprehensive Amazon growth platform that was established in 2015 with the purpose of helping Amazon sellers grow their business. The company consists of 250+ qualified Amazon experts. Moreover, the company has its roots spread across Texas, Austin, and two other international locations.
Jungle Scout is your one-stop solution for every Amazon business, be it review automation, setting up a business or launching a new product in Amazon’s Marketplace. A standout feature of this tool is its detailed analytics for each aspect of the review request process.
Features of Jungle Scout
Here are the best features of Jungle Scout:
- Works independently, 24×7 once set up
- Dynamic graphs on your performance to highlight the response rate and trends
- Gives you a detailed insight into the time you are saving by automating review request
- Keeps a detailed track of all your orders and their status through organized tables
Jungle scout offers a 7-day free trial with a money-back guarantee in case you are not satisfied with the service. If you wish to move on to a paid plan, you will have three pricing slaps to choose from:
- Basic: $49
- Suit: $69
- Professional: $129
SageMailer has been consistently helping thousands of Amazon sellers maintain a positive image and build healthy customer relationships through quality reviews. They integrate with Amazon’s default review request feature to curate review request emails compliant with Amazon and its policies.
To help you track your progress better, they also provide detailed analytical reports. You can use it to discover the factors leading to higher responses. Along with that, you can also use the real-time alert feature to act instantly on negative feedback. Remember, the faster you cater to the negative reviews, the lesser the damage.
The competition among review automation tools is fierce, yet SageMailer stands out with its unique VAT Invoicing support for EU marketplaces. Unlike other automation tools, they help you manage your products more efficiently using the ASIN (Amazon Standard Identification Number).
Features of SageMailer
Here are 4 features that make SageMailer stand out:
- Compatible with over 19 Amazon marketplaces
- Equally efficient tracking for unlimited product ASIN
- Get the reviews rolling in without sharing information about your Seller Central
- Customize your review automation interface by excluding certain ASIN or return products
If you are looking for affordable review automation services, nothing can beat SageMailer’s offer.
Here is a brief overview of their pricing:
- Forever free plan: For up to 200 messages a month
- Basic: $10/ month for up to 500 messages
- Pro: $25/ month for up to 200 messages a month
They also offer a free one-month trial at no additional cost.
Kibly has done a fantastic job in helping Amazon sellers collect valuable customer feedback and turning a first-time buyer into a consistent fan. Unlike other review automation tools that help you connect with your buyers only to get a review, Kibly helps you follow up with your customers at every shopping stage.
This feature allows you to build a strong relationship with your buyers and improve your chances of getting quality reviews in return.
Moreover, Kibly is super simple to set up; you only need three minutes to configure the software, and it will run on autopilot forever. The tool also guarantees higher response and engagement. They have finally curated an array of templates and built-in features that guarantee success with Amazon reviews by sending thousands of test emails.
Features of Kibly
Here are 4 ways Kibly helps your business grow:
- Discover the perfect time to reach out to your customers
- Link shortener to create a visually appealing rating and review interfaces
- Comprehensive sales map to track your customer’s shopping journey
- Send real, handwritten postcards to your customers with Kibly’s Team
Kibly Allows you to create a free account. Once you actually begin using it, they have a flat price for every business size – Min: $0.003/email and Max: 0.50/email. Needless to say, a larger email volume will serve you well.
FeedbackFive is another powerful email marketing and review automation tool going strong in the eCommerce industry for the last 10+ years. Supporting Amazon sellers in more than 60 countries, the tool has helped generate more than 60 million reviews for sellers and $1.8 billion sales through FBA sales.
They offer a vast collection of templates to choose from, which you can customize to meet your brand’s requirements. You can also insert images and emoticons in your email to make it more interactive and engaging.
Moreover, they support a large community of 10,000 businesses with diverse resource tools. Each day, they send out approximately 1 million emails on behalf of their customers.
Founded in 2007, their consistent service, new-age features, and responsive support team have made them one of the most reliable review automation tools and helped them garner a 4.5 Trustscore rating.
Features of FeedbackFive
Here are the 5 best features of FeedbackFive:
- Jazz up default templates with images and emoticons
- Design your own template for a personalized brand touch
- Detailed input on the performance of your email campaigns and review request
- Monitor and negative feedback on countless products from different Amazon marketplaces all in one platform
- Freedom to add additional information along with the usual format of Amazon review request emails
The company hasn’t publicly disclosed its pricing for the review automation tool. However, you can request a demo and get in touch with them for more information. Note that you can also start with a free trial and upgrade to a paid plan later.
The right set of reviews can make a huge difference in your Amazon product ranking and subsequently boost your sales. These reviews will go a long way in improving your Amazon visibility and seller credibility.
When a significant number of reviews has positioned you as a trustworthy entity, you can crush the competition with higher prices – bigger profit margins. After all, a customer might not blindly trust you, but they will undoubtedly trust a fellow customer!